2019 Vendor Information
We welcome local, ecologically grown, GMO free seed and plants and from local seed producers and growers, grown out by the vendor or at least clearly indicated if not. Priority will be given to vendors who grow/produce seeds and plants.
Please note we will ONLY be accepting registration for vendors selling seeds and garden related products at this time. There will be a wait list for vendors interested in selling other products. Please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list.
- The table fee is $40.00 per table (max. 3 tables). A $5 discount is offered if paid before Jan. 1, 2019.
- Please indicate on your registration form how many tables are required.
- Space provided per table is approximately 3’x 8’. One table and two chairs will be provided.
- No commission will be taken.
- For vendors with plants sales, limited outside space is available at the same rate.
- Non-profits may opt to provide a family-friendly activity at their booth to have the registration fee waived.
Location: The Community Hall is located in the heart of Sooke. Turn right at the main intersection- Otter Point and Sooke/West Coast Road. Take your very first left at Eustace St. The Community Hall is right there. Just follow the signs!
Setup: You can unload in front of the hall, and then ask one of our volunteers to direct you to the vendor parking area. There are stairs into the hall and an elevator is available for heavy items. Volunteers will be available to help you unload and pack up. The event will open at 10 am and close at 3 pm. Vendors may begin setting up at 8:00 am and should be set up by 9:45 am.
Raffle Donation: Raffle baskets will be put together with funds raised to support Food CHI’s ongoing community programming and collaborations. Donations of small items are greatly appreciated. Please indicate on the form if you are able to donate. Items will be collected on the morning of the event.
Refreshments: Sooke Fall Fair Association will have muffins for breakfast and healthy lunches available including a vegetarian choice available at the Hall for the public and vendors for less than $10 available 11-3. Food CHI will have coffee and light snacks available free of charge for vendors until 10 am.
A. Download the relevant form Edit as a pdf or print and complete.
2. Complete payment either
A. via PayPal